Re: Autox in Michigan???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autox in Michigan???
From: Carlos Lopez <clopez95m3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:00:08 -0700 (PDT)
Kat Bryce wrote:
>I will be in Michigan the Weekend of August 5-6.  I have already
>checked the SCCA site and found no events scheduled.  Are there any
>private events being held that weekend?  Thanks.

Michigan is kind of big ain't it? ;-P  OK sorry, if you don't mind
driving to South Bend, there's a 2002 Celebration or something or other
that is being put on by the BMW Michiana Chapter at the Tire Rack.
Other makes are welcomed, it'll be my first time there, two day
participation optional.  I believe it is approx. 3 hours away from the
Detroit area.

http://www.michiana-bmwcca.com/fest02.htm

Carlos
91 M3
Motor City Chapter BMW CCA
Detroit Region SCCA
PS  On Digest mode so if this is a day late, my apologies.

http://mail.yahoo.com/