Re: Autox in Michigan???

To: "Carlos Lopez" <clopez95m3@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autox in Michigan???
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:26:22 -0400
The Corvette Club of Michigan is holding an Autocross on the 6th
at the GM Hamtramck Assembly plant, Detroit area.  Open to all
cars, registration 9:00 to 10:45, $12 entry fee.
Also, if you are in the Detroit area that weekend you won't want
to miss the Meadowbrook Historic races at Waterford Hills Race
trace on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (oops!, you'll be busy
running the CCM autocross on Sunday).  For details go to
www.waterfordhills.com

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; ITA and ITS RX-7's
Speedbleeders, $5.20, Super Siphon $8.95, credit cards now
accepted at
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=greendotracing%40netzero.net