Re: timing system

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: timing system
From: "Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 05:44:50 -0400
We gave them up too. We use banners with the through beams. No reflective
problems either :-)

He was looking for some system to run an autocross and he had no timing
system.  The radio shacks are better than hand timing with a stopwatch!

BTW I checked the Radio shacks Vs our new DOS software (Accucros from
GPSoftware) based system and the Radio Shacks were accurate to the .01 not
to .1. The banners with Accucros are good to .001

Dan