FS: '99 Miata Sport

To: autox@autox.team.net;, nersolo@ner.org
Subject: FS: '99 Miata Sport
From: David Fuller <civicsi@mailthat.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 06:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
I’m posting this for a friend of mine.  He has changed jobs and relocated from
KC to Philadelphia.   He never drove it to begin with and now he just bought an
Infinity to haul clients around in and has to dump the Miata.  He offered it to
me first, I’d buy it in a heartbeat if I had the $$’s and could convince my
wife it was just a really small SUV.  Anyway, contact him directly if your
interested.

- Dave
NER SCCA

http://www.miata.net/cgi-bin/isc/classifieds.cgi?action=detail&AdNumber=10079

For Sale:  Red 1999 Miata Sport with 5,100 miles!

Absolutely showroom mint condition.  Barely driven and always garaged.  What
little maintenance its needed so far has been done faithfully.  Never
autocrossed.  No accidents.  All Stock.

Includes:  5sp, A/C, No ABS, Front air dam, Rear spoiler, Bilstein shock
absorbers, 15” alloys, Strut bar, Torsen limited-slip, Sport suspension, 3
spoke Nardi leather steering wheel, balance of 36 month/50,000 mile warranty.

Asking: $17,500 obo

Contact:  Mike at 610-935-6184 or mbolafs@aol.com

Get Your Private Free Email & More at http://www.mailthat.net