Solo II Operations Handbook

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo II Operations Handbook
From: "David/Carolyn Spivak" <spivak@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:27:33 -0400
Please reply to phillyscca@enter.net, thanks:

http://autox4u.com/soloIIprogram.htm

Ladies, Gentlemen, and autoxers everywhere, My name is Ken Buck, and
some of you know me from the Philadelphia Region. I was solo II
chair for several years before becoming RE in 1999. Several years
back I asked the members of Team.Net to give me some guidance on
writing a solo II chairman's handbook/checklist guide/bible of
sorts. In 199 I showed my collaboration to Mark Sirota and several
others to get input and feedback on the project. It has sat on a
floppy in my office ever since. I have ask Perry Aidelbaum to post
the project on the regional autox web site for everyone to view and
update. Ideally, I would like this work to become a national office
publication to help guide new chairpersons through their first
years. Also as a guide for anyone else who may want to get more
involved in their region, but who are not sure what a job may en il.
When and if you get time, please read through the now 32 page
document, and make as many additions and corrections as possible.
ALL OF THE JOB TITLES need work. I have not designed any checklists
to date. If you have time to work on this project, please do. Maybe I
am wasting my time, but personally I can see many benefits to having
a general guideline to the many job titles of the solo II program.
At this point in my life, I do not have the time to actually write
any more. Please feel free to copy/paste re-write any and all the
sections. Send any re-writes to me at phillyscca@enter.net  and I
will plug them into the document. Thanks for your time.