Official Clarification: Bushings & Camber Plates in STS/STR

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Official Clarification: Bushings & Camber Plates in STS/STR
From: Vince Bly <vbly@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 03:28:26 -0400
Recently, I asked SCCA for an official clarification on
the reference in the Street Touring rules to the Street
Prepared Sec. 14.8.  Does this reference mean that
alternate bushings and camber plates, as described
in that section (14.8), are legal in STS/STR?

        The official answer is yes, both _are_ legal.  Since
it is too late to publish in FastTrack before Nationals,
Howard Duncan has asked me to help spread the word.
Again: ALTERNATE BUSHINGS AND CAMBER PLATES,
AS DESCRIBED IN 14.8, ARE LEGAL IN STS AND STR.

                                Vince Bly  #49 STS