Re: Official Clarification: Bushings & Camber Plates in STS/STR

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Official Clarification: Bushings & Camber Plates in STS/STR
From: LiloACRguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:30:38 EDT
Great!!  How does one go about getting an official clarification?  There are
still a couple things I think are missing.

We all knew that 14.8A applied, and your info clarified 14.8C and 14.8D, but
what about the rest?

I think they missed something, at least with respect to bump stops, section B,
and with out of factory spec alignments, section F

Section E is questionable (watts linkages, panhard rods and traction bars), but
I really have to ask, why not make section 14.8 allowable entirely?

Who do I ask, and where do I send it?