Re: adding power windows to stock class car

To: "Ellingson, George A (MED)" <George.Ellingson@amermsx.med.ge.com>
Subject: Re: adding power windows to stock class car
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:47:27 -0500
"Ellingson, George A (MED)" wrote:

> I just bought a 99 Camaro 1LE and was wondering if I can add power
> windows/locks and trunk release and still be legal under F-stock.  Don't
> they fall under comfort and convenience?

I would think that they would fall under C&C, George.  Besides, they
will ADD weight to your car, so I don't see any reason why anybody
would protest them.  As I see it, you can add non-performance stuff
like that all day long.  However, I've been wrong before and could be
wrong in this case as well.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman