spam, 2000 M Coupe avail

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: spam, 2000 M Coupe avail
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:21:03 -0700
If anyone has a hot spot for a M Coupe, there is a very nice Dakar2
yellow/black one avail here in AZ

It is fully sorted/prepared (3 way JRZ shocks, alignment, etc)

3000 miles

extra set of OEM wheels with new Hoosier autox tires

you can call the owner at 480-515-1590 or talk to Dan Maloney this weekend
in Seattle at the Tour

I drove this car _once_ on bald/corded tires and nearly matched the hot
Corvette times with a passenger. I'm certain I would've been able to match
or beat the SS times with tires and another run or 2.

Kinds of a kewl car anyway.

Jim Rohn