Re: New Kumhos, WOOHOO!!

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Subject: Re: New Kumhos, WOOHOO!!
From: Scott Anderson <noleanimal@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 05:52:21 -0700 (PDT)
I went to the local Discount Tire store yesterday to
order some Kumho V700's (Yes, there are reasons I
didn't use Tirerack THIS particular time). I knew that
didn't keep them in stock at that store, so they would
have to be ordered from Kumho's Warehouse in LA. After
ordering them, I was talking with the sales guy and it
comes out that Kumho's warehouse in LA has nary a one
V700 and (here's the kicker) the ones I am getting are
from TIRERACK!! LOL What irony. I am thinking that in
anticpation of nationals, Tirerack went ahead and
bought every single V700 in the Kumho warehouse. Got
to give them credit for being ready.

Scott Anderson (G-Stock Eclipse GT #22)
Kinnebrew Motors Racing
Dixie Region SCCA