Heat Cycling Hoosiers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Heat Cycling Hoosiers
From: TomReichel <hoosier-tom@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:39:13 -0500
I'm on digest, sorry for the delay.

I sure hate being mis-quoted.
I have never said that the Tire Rack heat cycling was "just a sticker".
BTW it's a stamp on the sidewall :-) I've been to Tire Rack numerous
times and seen their heat-cycling machine and how it works.
I just don't think it's as great a value for A3S03 Hoosiers as it is for
R3S03 Hoosiers.
That's my opinion and experience.  YMMV

Both Tire Rack and I try to support Solo II.  Neither of us appreciate
people who don't listen carefully, and then post their erroneous
recollections of what we said.

Hope this helps. If anyone wants to continue this thread with me, please
post privately or call me @ 219-243-5553.

Tom Reichel
Mid-Atlantic Motorsport
Specializing in Solo since 1985