KYB AGX vs. Tokico Illumina vs. Koni

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: KYB AGX vs. Tokico Illumina vs. Koni
From: Jeffrey Blankenship <jblanken@amdocs.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:18:17 -0500
Has anyone got experience with these struts?  I am reluctant to
shell out the big bucks for Konis, and I'm looking for an
alternative that costs significantly less while still being
worthwhile.  I'm replacing perfectly good OEM struts.  I have a
'91 MR2 Turbo, if that makes any difference.  I never drove on
any of these struts, so I have no idea how they feel, and how
they feel different from each other.  Finally, the struts need
to be capable of adjusting enough to give a decent ride on the
street for those 6.5 days a week when I'm not looking for 10/10.

Thanks,
Jeffrey