Re: Driver To Nationals Y2K

To: otgrouch@twosrus.com, tcbracer@juno.com
Subject: Re: Driver To Nationals Y2K
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:09:00 -0400
Unfortuantely, I'm at work and I don't have a copy of the nominees and the
rules, and voting time lines. So the following is from memory, and will be
superceded by a more accurate post after 11:30 eastern tonight.

Brian Beckman was nominated but cannot attend (something about family
events)

David Hawkins of MR2 fame (David wanna buy a MR2 OE CD changer?) and Paypal
connect for DTN.

And Ian Xxxxxxxxxx (I can't remember your last name, sorry Ian) (a mind is a

terrible thing to waste).

Or any nominees who were sent to my home email mattm@optonline.net today.

Nominee voting ends today. Voting ends 8/7. Send your votes to:
mattm@optonline.net with "DTN Voting" in the subject/header.
DO NOT SEND THEM TO THIS DOMAIN!

Matt Murray

Y2K DTN admin
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com
Or snail mail checks can be sent here:

27 Old Mill Road
Westport, CT  06880-6622

mattm@optonline.net
--
Please remind us again who the nominees are.  I believe my favorite was
withdrawn for some reason.

Jon FP 73