RE: Driver To Nationals Y2K

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: RE: Driver To Nationals Y2K
From: "Ian" <ianmcfetridge@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:28:42 -0400
Eric Linnhoff wrote:
> Okay, now for the really important qualification questions.
>
> Which one is the most entertaining when drunk?  And are they a
> cheap drunk?

LOL.  Apparently I was pretty entertaining at the Harrisburg ProSolo, thanks
to many bad influences--you know who you are!

> Are either of them a CP driver?  (Hint: They'd be over qualified  for the
> first criteria.)

Well, I believe Street Modified is trying to emulate the "one big happy
family" attitude of CP and possibly even best them in the area of
after-hours libation.  :-O

> How cute would they be in Mari C's checkerboard dress?
> And finally, can they carry a Karaoke tune?  If not, can they at least act
> like a total fool while on stage?

My girlfriend always said I'd have nice legs if they weren't so damn hairy.
:D

> Here's an idea to gain recognition for the winner.  Make them
> wear some sort
> of funny orange cone hat all week, to all events, so folks can
> identify them
> from a distance as the 2000 DTN winner.  Hell, I'd pay for the hat.  The
> recipient should make every attempt to attend every social event
> during the
> week or as long as they'll be there.

I had plenty of practice at college...goofy hats at the game and, well,
attending lots of "social events."  :-)

> To truly be deserving of the DTN award they must be willing to be THE
> spectacle of the entire National's social scene, all in good fun
> of course.
> I for one could care less if they drive well or not, especially if they're
> in my class.  ;^)

Only if you throw a turbo on that sucker and come to street modified!  :D

Your humble jester in training,
Ian http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1859/
92GSX 12.9 @106; Philly ESP, retired to commuter duties
97GSX 12.4 @114; Philly Region's Street Modified!