CRX HF tire recommendations?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CRX HF tire recommendations?
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:58:56 EDT
Shawn,

Find some 185-60/13's, and put them on the car.

They will work well.  I ran that setup for years with more than a little
success.  You will likely want to run pretty high pressures in the
fronts.  I'd suggest starting at 50 lb..  [Note:  I ran 4 1/2" wheels on
a front driver around the time when tires were just getting good;
a long time ago as technology marches.  Proceed with caution,
YEMV, etc...  Try and find a used set of current or recent tires to
try out first.]

Alan Sheidler