Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:27:30 -0400
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 22:31:15 -0400 "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
writes:
> There is just something inherently wrong to calling a 1-ton Cummings
> diesel Ram Pickup, as "PRETTY"

Actually, it's a 3/4 ton, but when it's *rated* to tow 10K pounds (and
many people tow way more), who needs a 1 ton?

> Didn't Freud say something about that?

Yeah, but Freud was wrong.  Besides, sometimes a pretty truck is just a
pretty truck--and my truck is a pretty truck!

mlc
'88 Yale University BA in Psychology
'92 University of Denver MA in Psychology
'94 University of Denver Ph.D. in Psychology
Member of...
 American Psychological Association,
 American Psychological Society,
 Society for Research in Child Development,
 Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy,
 National Council on Family Relations,
 (and Sports Car Club of America),
but not a member of the American Psychoanalytic Society (or Freud's fan
club).

woo hoo! I've finally written a signature line longer than Linnhoff's!
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree
with----

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.