Re: Was M3 - - now ESP participation

To: Jeff@Winchell.Com
Subject: Re: Was M3 - - now ESP participation
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:45:16 -0700

Don't forget the Supra's for a total of 10.  There are only 37 in ESP this year.
Add the 10 I speak of and you get 47 this year - WAY down from 50 last year -
come on.  Total numbers look pretty similar to me...no?  You can massage the
percentages any way you want to support your argument but to say that 47 is way
different that 50 is VERY liberal in my mind.

ST throws your percentages out of whack as well as new competitors in a 'newish'
class skew the results.

AB

"Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com> on 09/13/2000 11:20:52 PM

Please respond to Jeff@Winchell.Com