Re: banquet tickets (was Re: South Course...)

To: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: banquet tickets (was Re: South Course...)
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:46:33 -0500
Arthur Emerson wrote:

> Shame, shame, Mr. Chase!  They were BEGGING on the PA for anyone
> with extra banquet tickets to surrender them at the information
> area.
>
> In case anyone missed it, they went to "stadium seating"
> for the awards ceremony on Wednesday.....

Actually, that was the battle plan, Arthur.  But it really didn't play
out that way.

They had theoretically oversold Wednesday night, since you had both
the Tuesday/Wednesday drivers and the Thursday/Friday drivers (who
arrived early) wanting to attend.  But, in reality, we had two open
spots at our Wednesday night table and three at the next table over.
And nobody even made an attempt to claim them!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman