Re: Was M3 - - now ESP participation

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was M3 - - now ESP participation
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:37:26 -0500
>>Second, the name on the fender does kinda matter.  ESP is supposed to be a
>>pony car class.  Perhaps that's never been made official, but there's no
>>question that's the majority opinion.
>>
>So what is the majority opinion of what ESP is supposed to be??
==============================
So then what exactly is an M3?  Why, it's a German pony car.

Go ahead and put it into BSP next year.  Bob will just get faster in it and
probably beat yet another "sacred cow" class.  Then what?  I think it fits
the "profile" and the intent of ESP just fine.

Of course I also think that SFCs should be legal in the SP classes.  And
that the ESP DSM turbo update/backdate was a legal swap.  And Stock class
Neons should get to replace their weak-ass motor mounts.  And Stock Class
Porsches should get to replace their timing belt tensioners.  And that red
meat was put on earth for us to barbeque.  And in the fidelity of marraige.
And that God is good.

Weird and radically opinionated, ain't I.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Whether outwardly or inwardly, whether in space or time,
the farther we penetrate the unknown,
the vaster and more marvelous it becomes."
Charles A. Lindbergh