RE: was: catch-all classe now BSM/SM2 can we also take a vote on a name?

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: was: catch-all classe now BSM/SM2 can we also take a vote on a name???
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:06:55 -0400
Appendix k
Section C
Subset 5
Page 264 of the 2000 rulebook

"The firewall, roof, doors, rear quarter panels, floor pan, trunk lid must
remain stock
holes may be drilled to allow the attachment of body kits, specifically
allowing
replacement hoods, fenders, wings, front and rear facias, and side skirits

so they are limited in the rear..  I don't think that cuts it.

Jeff