RE: BSM/SM2

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: BSM/SM2
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:14:07 -0400
Mark my point is a light car does not need a larger wheel to go faster.
Just ask Bob T he only runs 245's on the M3
The maximum tire a CSP miata can use is a 225 or 245 a 315 would only slow
the car down...
And considering cutting fenders is allowed in SM we have a problem anyway
with those 13xhuge wheels
Same with a lotus, except now the lotus is not limited in power and can have
as much as it can put down..

Jeff

PS> I'm also trying to prevent cars from breaking, if the lotii's are
allowed 225/245 tires and make 300hp they will be snapping
Axels left and right.  I don't want that (heck they do it now with <200 hp