Type R being tuned.

To: CHiP List <chip@performancechicago.com>
Subject: Type R being tuned.
From: "Mark R. Jahnke" <mjahnke@students.depaul.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:07:04 -0500 (CDT)
Well, just got a call, and as is my car dynoed at 208 at the
wheels.  Yuck!  For those of you who don't know, my car is a 98 ITR with a
JRSC and the 8psi pulley, water injection, etc, etc.  All the bolt ons you
can think of for the most part.

Car had 149 ft pounds of torque.  Ehhhhhh...

Tuning continues tomorrow with the cam gears, JDM computer program,
etc.  No check engine light baby!  Woo hoo!

We'll see what kind of numbers it pulls tomorrow.

Looking forward to MGA on Sunday.  Anyone going to this event?  Hope to
see you there!

Thanks Dan!

Mark

Mark R. Jahnke  mjahnke@students.depaul.edu