Re: Powder Pff

To: marka@telerama.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder Pff
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:21:30 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/00 8:30:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
marka@telerama.com writes:

<< Howdy,

 On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Alan Pozner wrote:
 > I don't have a rulebook here but I suspect that there is no test prescribed
 > for determining gender in the rules (man, I am going to get slammed on this
 > :-) So I suggest that some man who wants to prove the absurdity of the
 > Ladies Classes enter as a Lady in next years nationals.

 I've been told a few times by various people that someone did exactly this
 a while ago. >>

Jim McKamey did this about 8 years ago to run against me in EML and we had a
blast.  He actually walked up and got his trophy at the end of the
event...this was at a local of course.

Jean