RE: Enough already with the attacks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Enough already with the attacks
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@opentv.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:38:04 -0500
        OK. More people making more assumptions about me. There are many
replies that I got in private that actual had differing opinions that I
responded to, and proceeded to have reasonable discussion via those emails.
Many others have some great ideas, and have been presented in a
non-inflaming, well thought out manner. For instance, the idea of a PAX'ed
ladies class was an interesting one, and deserved some thought. Someone else
responded with my same thoughts later so there was no need to respond. Once
my original opinion on the subject was stated, many of the differing
opinions came in the form of name-calling and attacks on my intelligence.
They did not come in the form of a reasonable counter argument. If someone
disagree's with one of my posts and has a reasonable response, they may even
be able to change my mind if they present a point I had not thought of
before. And they have done so many times in the past.
        mAs, you have never met me, you do not know me, and you should
refrain from making any generalizations about my character. All you have
done is attack me with name-calling and stereotyping. If you feel the need
to continue these attacks, then I have to question your real motivation.

John Moore