Re: Enough already with the attacks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Enough already with the attacks
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:13:05 EDT
Let me get this straight:

When JM responds to a post it is a differing opinion.

When anyone else responds to JM's post with anything other than agreement it
is a personal attack against JM.

Well JM, even geniuses are capable of complete acts of ignorance such as
getting defensive over inane flame-bait.  I would have preferred to imply the
dim-wittedness of your original view in private (that was only my differing
opinion), but you're the one who insisted on maintaining the public format.
The fact that you don't know & believe in yourself enough to disregard what
some complete stranger may think, and then feel compelled to defend yourself
in public, all fall under the category of personal problems.  While you may
consider the previous statement an attack, I can assure you it is only a
differing opinion regarding the nature of the public format.

ps: please except my humble apology as I was obviously incorrect about the
dominant dim-wit gene.  It is obviously a dominant insecurity gene. :-)

mAs
- sometimes this job is just way too easy