Re: Drivers positions?

To: autox@autox.team.net, jwalter@ptra.com
Subject: Re: Drivers positions?
From: Alek Tziortzis <alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:33:39 -0500 (CDT)

I agree about seating position. If you are too far from the wheel it can make
things difficult. I was solely talking about hands on the steering wheel.

hermore, sitting really close to the wheel gives you a little better view out
the winshield for a lot of cars.

James Rogerson wrote:

is is extreme, I admit, but they're driving on the street that way.  Does that,
currently driving on the street, make it a "good" driving position?