Peru Dial In school possibility...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru Dial In school possibility...
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 13:03:37 EDT
Before I committ to this...I would like to get some imput on if I were to
have some school in Peru Indiana and combine an intense 2 day Dial In for car
and driver with Guy Ankney, Nick Leverone, Mark Daddio, Sam Strano-who would
be interested in this?  I need any of you to pass this on to any other lists
and any roadracers you know as this would be very beneficial for them also.

Guy Ankney is formerly of Tri Point Engineering and now Ankney Racing
Enterprises-he is much demand for his knowlwdge of car set ups with ALL kinds
of cars.

Mark Daddio is just known to many as the caropractor, need I say more?

This intense school will have a 12 student-3 instructor ratio and go into
many dynamics of car set up.  You will need to bring some pit crew guys if
possible for working and making changes on the cars.

If you could e-mail me and tell me of your interest before I committ to
getting this on our school schedule..

Thanks-

Jean Kinser
Owner Evolution Performance Driving School