Re: Today's Autocross

To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Today's Autocross
From: Brian Berryhill <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 23:44:18 -0500
Today at the Greenwood, MS, event there was an announcement that 2 helmet
bags were found lying around.

So, if you have a helmet bag or anything worth laying around, put your name
in it.

I left my camera gear at an autox 3 hours away once in Memphis.  Thankfully,
my checkbook was in it so they id'ed it and I picked it up the following
weekend.  Most autocross people are cool, so if you do leave something,
they're not going to go pawn it immediately to get tire money.

I would suggest sending an email to your local members and make sure the
board members for your area know since they're usually the last to leave the
site.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill/

> By chance did any one find a CD case today lying on the grass near the
registration tent?  It was one that hangs on your visor and had about 12
discs in it - i didnt realize this until i was almost back to school (JMU).
Thanks in advance.