Re: Thanks! (Now a challenge)

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thanks! (Now a challenge)
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:54:33 -0600
Hottvr@aol.com wrote:

> I challenge all Team Laughing Stock members on the list to send MJB a check
> for $20.00. I'm going to be sending mine tommorrow. If we could get just half
> of the
> "Team"(90 members) to send $20.00 each we could fund the lists for a year!!!
>
> What do you guys say?

You're on, Mike!

I sent my latest check (for $25) back in the spring when Mark issued
his most recent plea for help.  It wasn't the first check that I've
sent him and it certainly won't be the last, either.  I plan to send
another one here in the next few days.

Whether you're a TLS member or not, if you subscribe to this list and
enjoy the forum it gives us to exchange ideas, I would strongly
suggest that you make it a yearly practice to send whatever you can
afford to Mark so he can keep the thing up and running without having
to dip into his own wallet.

Besides, he drives a LBC (Little British Car) and those of us who do
the same know how expensive they can be to maintain.  He needs to be
puting his own personal money into keeping the Killer Spit running and
the rest of us need to be puting a portion of our own personal money
into keeping this list (and the other 80 or so lists he maintains)
running!

Happy Holidays

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman