Re:Coke ads speed

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Coke ads speed
From: PeteGossett@netscape.net (Pete Gossett)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:01:20 -0500
This reminds me, has anyone heard of or tried Skelteens. I'm not sure it's even
produced anymore(I had it about 5 years ago, before I auto-x'd). I seem to
remember it was a dill & ginseng flavord soda with large ammounts of caffine.
Yeah that first sip was something, but it was good once you got used to it.
Plus, it was marketed as helping to improve mental stimulation, or something.

Pete Gossett