Re: Was Meridian, now BIG courses...

To: pfoster@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: Was Meridian, now BIG courses...
From: REPilfold@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 00:08:17 EST
pfoster@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Paul Foster
>
> BTW, who were the safety stewards at the event???

Do we have a little witch hunt in the making? Are the Denver brown nosers
buckling under to the recent SCCA edict that Solo 2 cars travelling faster
than 70 mph could burst into flame and cancel the big brother sanctioned
insurance? Worried about safety equipment indeed, "at such high speed". Give
us all a break, please, we all are exceding the magic 70 every time we get to
the end of the freeway onramp every morning on our way to work. And , Oh my
god, we don't even have our crash helmet on. Paul, take up bowling. :-)