Ideal Nationals location?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ideal Nationals location?
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 16:42:15 -0500
Taken from a CNN story about the 2000 census:
http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/04/02/us.census/

> With the new numbers, the United States has a new population
> center -- determined by where a U.S. map would balance if
> population distribution were charted on it. The center has moved
> to Phelps County in south-central Missouri, about 34 miles
> west-southwest of the 1990 population hub of Crawford, Missouri,
> the Census Bureau said.

So assuming every American counted by the census is just as likely
to go to Nationals as every other American (and yes, that's an
awfully big assumption), we should be looking for sites in
south-central Missouri in order to be the most fair.

Mark