Re: Ideal Nationals location?

To: REPilfold@aol.com, hottvr@birch.net
Subject: Re: Ideal Nationals location?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:55:37 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/01 8:43:03 PM Central Daylight Time, REPilfold@aol.com
writes:

<< You're on for ten bucks? It's much closer to Southern California than that
 :-)

I did tell you about the ten point spread????  Right???

  I bet if you really did whats been talked about. The Nats would be closer
to Indy. Theres a lot of wide open spaces between Topeka Kansas and the "Left
Coast". And not too many people in between.  I would guess that most of the
SCCA membership resides east of the Mississippi river. Can we get Mark Sirota
to voluteer to do some research on it???????

Mike(Bought some new skis tonight on E-Bay)B. 99cm

www.boltmaker.com/ABasin.html