Re: Ideal Nationals location?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ideal Nationals location?
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:03:40
"Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net> wrote:

>According to today's paper, that new site needs to be somewhere around
>Edgar Springs, Mo., (20 miles south of Rolla, Pop. 215 -- look that up in
>your Rand-McNally).

I just did, and wanted to point something out for Mark Sirota.
His motivation for moving Nationals was to save himself some
drive time.  When I did the math, his savings would only be
176.8 miles.

Let's weigh in another factor.  Rolla has a population of
215 people according to Rocky, and I don't have the population
figures for Edgar Springs handy.  With a population that
small, what do you think the odds are that there would
be an establishment that rivals Baby Dolls in that area????? :-)

-Arthur ("Keeping my priorities straight" edition.)