RE: SP/SM and costs

To: "'Mike Smith'" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: SP/SM and costs
From: "Richard Atkins" <richarda@npclabels.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:38:53 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-autox@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-autox@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 12:57 AM
To: Team.net Autocross List

It's funny you should mention SM costs....

SM, being born out of STS, and STR, was seen as the ultimate class for cheap
street cars.

Anyway, do y'all know what the tab on this beut was? The owner guessed
around $70,000 after all the testing was done.  For $70,000, I'd want a
better image than THAT, but hey, I'm a CP driver, so what do I know about
image?

>From the details of the article, this thing would be legal in SM. I don't
know how much good 600 turbo HP will do on DOT tires, but he obviously did
not care before writing the checks.....

Mike
CP 58