RE: New Kumhos?

To: <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>, <tmgreen3@home.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Kumhos?
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 16:25:39 EDT
Actually, you could still be in luck... The Tire listing I provided were only
the 'example' tires sent to Howard Duncan.  Many more sizes are being built...
they just had sent 6, along with some casings I believe.  If you can post your
question over on SCCAForums.com, I can forward it from there, and see if in
fact the 17" sizes you are inquiring about are in the works.
  Hope this helps,
     Dave Schotz

My other Favorite site, www.SCCAForums.com

In a message dated Mon, 7 May 2001  1:12:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Burns,