looking for brake rotors

To: autox@autox.team.net, CM@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for brake rotors
From: Terry Green <tmgreen3@home.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 19:02:49 -0500
hi
I am looking for some brake rotors for my club ford at a reasonable
price.. ;they look like they might be from a spitfire or something like
that.. I have an 81 royale rp31,   the rotor are 9.5 dim. the rotor
itself is about  1/4 inch thick. bolt pattern is 4 on 3 3/4,  it is 1
1/2 inch from the center of the rotor to the outside of the hat,  does
anyone know if they are the same that are on a spitfire or something
like that.
I know that i can order them from a specialty race supply, but i am
trying to beat the cost,  of about $125 each....thanks for the help

Terry Green