Re: Dollars per minute?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dollars per minute?
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 01:32:12 -0400
Mark, I was thinking the same thing, watching all the pagentry leading up to
the derby race.  I had watched an hour or so of the events, and the pre
derby race on ESPN, then the race on NBC, or whatever channel it was,
thinking, "this is a lot of hype, and a lot of money has been spent by
farms, owners, trainers, etc. to get to this point, all for a two minute
race, and a lifetime of glory....kinda like autocrossing...except there's no
purses.

Phil O.