Re: [Solo2Atlanta] Update! LTBMotorsports.com Auto-X Tourney

To: JCLARK@hklaw.com
Subject: Re: [Solo2Atlanta] Update! LTBMotorsports.com Auto-X Tourney
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 12:46:13 -0400
Hi Joan,

These will be held at Turner Field in downtown Atlanta.

Name:____________________________________________________________________

Address:_________________________________________________________________
_

Sponsor:_________________________________________________________________

> SCCA Region:________________ SCCA member number:
> ____________________
>
> SCCA membership expiration
> date:___________________________________________
>
> Have you competed in at least 3 autocross events in the last 2
> years?
> ___Yes  ___No
>
> Payment (must be received by us by the Wednesday before the event)
>
> Event(s) you are registering for :
>
>                 June 9, 2001        ___________
>                 July 7, 2001         ___________
>                 Aug. 18, 2001     ___________
>
> ___________$50 per driver per event
>
> ___________$135 per driver for all 3 events
>
> ___________ Total paid
>
> Credit Card (VISA, Master Charge, Discover
> etc.please indicate):__________________________
>
> Card number:_______________________________Expiration

> This email was sent to: jclark@hklaw.com
>

> T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
>
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Topics You Choose.
>
> http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01
> <http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01>

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports