Mid-Div St.Louis

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Div St.Louis
From: <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:31:27 -0500 (CDT)
Is there anyone from the St.Louis area that can give me some help
on selecting a hotel for the event. I'm not familiar with the St.
Charles area. This may sound goofy but I'm really spooked about
having to stay in a crappy hotel.

Just somethings I've noticed about hotels while on the road.

1. Never stay at the event hotel.
2. Never stay at a hotel named after the city its in. The Hotel
   St.Louis even sounds bad!!!(No offense to anyone in St.Louis
   intended)
3. Never stay at a hotel with drive up checkout.
4. Always keep a sleeping bag in the trailer, just in case!!!

I bet some others have some rules of their own??
Mike B. 99cm TLS#1