Re: Mid-Div St.Louis

To: <hottvr@birch.net>, <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mid-Div St.Louis
From: "Greg" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 18:00:15 -0700
This is definitely where rule #1 applies. I about died when I saw the event
hotel last year. While it's not as bad inside, as it looks from the outside.
But, I'm still not staying there again. I spotted a few last time that I put
in the old memory bank, that looked good. I'm staying right across the
interstate from the event hotel at the Baymont Inn, the other one I spotted
was just the next exit west (5miles), The Hampton. Embassy Suites is 5miles
the other direction. You know I don't live in St Louis, this was just from
memory of last year. Maybe someone local could be more detailed.
Greg Reno in KC
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES