Re: Solo DSC

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solo DSC
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 04:39:02 -0500
George,

I applaud you for at least putting your money where your mouth is,
rather than just jawing or typing about your complaints.

Please keep us updated, occasionally, here, too, since I'm too cheap to
pay first class mail fees for my NAP sub.

Referring to an earlier post, maybe you could address the issue of
too-large a turnout by eventually going to mirrored courses.

Finally, I think your alternative to Solo II (which will need a catchy
name instead of DSC, which sounds too much like a car class) is a great
answer for those of us who've whined either about having a car
misclassed or wanting more seat time, or looking for something to do on
that open weekend.  Also, the indexing system could even make sticky
tires unnecessary.

Chuck (misclassed 4-cyl Fiero drivin' seat-time deprived cheapskate)
Schultz

P.S.  I think the movie thread used up more bandwidth. . . each time
it's repeatedly come up.   ;^)

George Ryan wrote:

> I have opened the DSC topic on Team.Net with my eyes wide open.

<snip>