Re: Solo DSC

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>, <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>,
Subject: Re: Solo DSC
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 19:22:28 -0500
I have opened the DSC topic on Team.Net with my eyes wide open. My reasoning
was to get some feedback so that if there were pitfalls, they could be
addressed and fixed before the "season opener". And that goal is being met,
there are a lot of posts from both on and off list that stimulate further
thought. Thanks to all that have given their input.

I am sincere about my quest to develop DSC until it has proven itself, or
until it is time to admit defeat. I certainly am not about to abandon things
at this stage, while it is essentially still on paper.

If there is any more constructive criticism, or  even positive feedback (a
special thanks to those that expressed interest and support) please feel
free to send an off list note. I will be responding to those that are yet to
get a response to their recent posts privately, also. I just received a note
from a friend telling me that this topic is taking up too much bandwidth on
the list since it really isn't a reality yet.

Again, thanks for that bandwidth, and for the input. It is time to go to
work making some refined changes to DSC resulting from your comments and
suggestions - and trying it out again (dry runs?). Keep reading NAP for
periodic status and updates.

A special invitation to any that would be willing to spend a weekend running
on course, and helping me refine and define DSC . Free seat time, and maybe
you will get your picture published if DSC does eventually becomes a
reality. I am located in Tulsa, OK.