Re: dollars per minute

To: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Subject: Re: dollars per minute
From: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:02:14 -0500
So what you're saying is....?

Nevermind...I don't want to know what National Champions do after they've
won...

;-)

Brandon

"Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>@autox.team.net on 05/09/2001
05:34:59 PM

Please respond to "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>

Sent by:  owner-autox@autox.team.net

To:  <autox@autox.team.net>
cc:   (bcc: Brandon C. Fetch/GLS/EYLLP/US)
Subject:  dollars per minute

What I like about the Derby is that the winner is put out to stud.  Forget
about the money.

Terry Cost

Note:          The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP