RE: St Louis hotels?

To: "'knuckledragger@kcweb.net'" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>,
Subject: RE: St Louis hotels?
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:11:02 -0600
I stayed at the Motel 6 in St Charles on my last "great Fiero trip"
(Missoula to Toney, AL and back - a long story).  Clean and quiet and nobody
ripped off the Fiero on the trailer or tools from my truck (no snide Fiero
comments, please).  As I remember, it was near the Interstate exit to head
up to the event.

~ Ken Stolz
Missoula, MT
kstolz@selway.umt.edu (The University of Montana)
84 Fiero 2m4 SOLD!
86 Fiero SE - at the Fiero Factory - looking for a new home
86 Fiero V-8 GT (an "Archie") SOLD!.
87 Fiero GT Auto (with 50K miles 88 V-6 by Ed Parks) - complete original
paint - FOR SALE!
87 Fiero Coupe - at the Fiero Factory - looking for a new home
88 Fiero GT Auto, only 51,000 miles, SOLD!
93 Toyota Corolla
98 Chevrolet K2500
01 Subaru Impreza RS