St Louis hotels?

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>, "'kcautox'" <kcautox@onelist.com>
Subject: St Louis hotels?
From: knuckledragger@kcweb.net
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:37:45 -0500
So, can anybody recommend a decent hotel to stay at for the St Louis
Solotime Midwest Divisional event?  Or, how tolerable is the event hotel?
How far is the event site and hotel from East St Louis?

My criteria are simple.  Nothing living with more legs than me in the room
while I'm there, not a neighborhod where you have to wrory about your car
and stuff beign stolen, cheap rates, firm bed with clean sheets, functional
shower (preferably with a shower head NOT installed by midgets) and working
A/C.  Anything else is just gravy.