Re: [kcautox] Re: Scales at Mid-Div(All I wanted was to!!!)

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: [kcautox] Re: Scales at Mid-Div(All I wanted was to!!!)
From: <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:12:36 -0500 (CDT)
I started this by asking a question. Just one little question.
All I wanted to know was there going to be scales at the event.
I didn't give a crap about whether my competition meet weight,
I wanted to see what the weight of my car was!!!!

I'm sorry if anyone in St.Louis took this wrong. I was not comenting
(Bitching)about the lack of scales. I was supporting the fact that I
didn't think that scales were required. However by the time my
original post was snipped to shreeds it didn't look that way.

Mike(No wonder some call it Team.Nuts)B. 99cm