Topeka Set Up Completed once again...

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Topeka Set Up Completed once again...
From: Roger Johnson <rjohnson@ghg.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 19:47:03 -0500
Well I made it back alive once again.  8^)
2 good courses
(I am prejudiced on one design, of course),
and all complete in record time!  8^)

Wally Strzelec (and a few others) will be pleased to know that for the
first time EVER - a Roger Johnson course has been limited to under 300
hundred cones - in fact - under 250 cones!!  Woo Hoo!!  8^)

The Karen Babb course went down pretty much as planned except for one
section where we addressed the dreaded *S*P*E*E*D**C*R*E*E*P*.
Yep!
Read it here first!!
We slowed her design down to 90+ mph for HS!!!
Well...
maybe we did...
I guess you will have to just come to the Solo2 Nationals this September to
find out!  8^)

...and Pat Kelly: "NO".
NAP may NOT have an advance copy of the maps!!!

Signed:
Ready for September

Roger H. Johnson
Home of the Criminally Insane