Re: Topeka Set Up Completed once again...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Topeka Set Up Completed once again...
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:40:23 -0600
I have some news vaguely related to Nationals, and of interest to only some
folks in Northern California.  The majority of the reconstruction of the
freeways through Salt Lake City is completed, most all should bbe done
by July.  Which means that if you drive along I-80 or I-15 through SLC, you
won't have to white-knuckle your tow rig through a concrete luge course, or
spend an hour or so working your way through stop lights and surface streets.
It should be smooth sailing.

Actually, if you live in Colorado and are planning on attending the Utah
Divisional or Pro Solo in Wendover during the coming months, driving through
SLC from that direction will also be much easier soon.

mjb.