RCS Shirt info (Dennis Hale: DELETE NOW!)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RCS Shirt info (Dennis Hale: DELETE NOW!)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 00:27:56 EDT
The shirt manufacturer will be shipping them to me this week, and my account
has been relieved of some $5-600.  If you have not sent your money to cover
your shirt purchase, plese do so now!  IF I get all the money to cover your
orders, and don't have to put all those shirts into stock and try to sell
them, I'll be sending Mark Bradakis approx $100.00...

CHuck